Tuesday 31 July 2012

Daily draw: Golden Tarot

Kat Black's Golden Tarot


What an auspicious card to draw for today! The 10 of Cups is called 'Lord of Perfected Success', and denotes happiness and good fortune. Even in a reversed position, the card is seen to bode well. So it's rainbows and smooth sailing for me today! I don't see any trouble ahead. 

I quite like Kat Black's Golden Tarot, although the super-laminated and extra slippy card stock leaves a bit to be desired. The images, collages made up of paintings from the middle ages, are all really quite good. 

Right, 10 of Cups. Domestic bliss it is, then!

ETA: Well, the day is done and it was entirely uneventful, save for some really lovely compliments from the hubby and a stroll to Lidl after work--holding hands! LOL Ta dah!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I'm an old cynic, granted, but nothing in life is ever that perfect! I often see this as unrealistic expectations of domestic bliss ;) Still, maybe today will prove me wrong *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: