Friday 10 August 2012

Seven Days of 78 Degrees


I just got this book today, a classic text on the tarot. My intention is to post about this book for the next seven days, 11 - 17 August.

I have steered clear of Rachel Pollack for the first years of my tarot study because I felt I didn't have enough background to follow her, but I will be attending a tarot conference in October at which she is key speaker, so it seemed like the right time to read something beyond her Haindl guides.

I hope those who have worked with this book for years will chime in with their own wisdom and encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. I debated between getting this and tarot wisdom by her a few years ago and ended up going with the other. It's a good resource, I think; looking forward to your impressions on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her more recent work is of a far more spiritual bent, though there's some of that in this one, too. Really hope you enjoy it, and looking forward to what you make of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book, but I'd have to scan through it to remember exactly what the book covers. I can say it is full of sticky markers, so I obviously found many interesting aspects.

    I look forward to seeing your impression of the book over your seven day review.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: