Thursday 4 October 2012

Daily Lenormand 1 of 7: French Cartomancy

I am going to try to keep a Lenormand daily 3-card draw journal for 7 days straight.  thing I'm coming to grips with on the daily draw is that they can be very bland and mundane. I know my daily life is usually quite uneventful. It's very rare that anything happens. Don't get me wrong, I like it like that, but it makes for rather boring readings. So I don't blame you if you skip over these.


There are so many more dramatic ways to read these cards, but I'm trying to read them in the context of my daily life. The point of the exercise is to become more natural at stringing together cards, and also to get the knack of reading cards at their lightest, most mundane level. I shall report back at the end of the day.


Each entry will have this format:

What is happening to me today?

French Cartomancy, Lo Scarabeo
AM (11.15)
Key focus: Love, emotion, warmth
Prediction: I will receive a warm message from my partner (even though he's facing the wrong way, but I'm trying not to be led by the imagery so much as the individual symbol...)

PM (20.08)
Accuracy: Not quite but almost
What happened in relation to these cards: (The Jack of Hearts can be counted as a friend at work, and Birds is communication. Rider is a message delivered.) Today I received an email from a friend at work saying I'd received a parcel there and should she drop it off at my place. (She lives very near). She then brought it here.
Observations: It was a sunny day today. (I'm supposed to be looking for weather conditions reflected in the cards). I didn't see weather in the cards, but as I didn't go out, it had no real bearing on my day.  To be fair, though, the parcels is the thing that I thought most about today--anticipation. It was the Book of Shadows Tarot, actually. And supposed to be the Goddess Oracle, but alas only the book arrived, so now I've started a dispute with the seller. None of that in the cards, that I could see.

2 comments:

  1. Now you see, what I get from this is that you've been thinking about homebuying (home is where the heart is), and making your own nest. However, just thinking isn't enough, you need to get moving ;) Wouldn't be a new message for you, I know, but could encourage you to get some estate agents numbers or something on the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I don't see that at all. I think that comes from a combination of your knowledge of me and the pictures on the cards. It's good advice...but I'm not planning to buy a house anytime soon. I'm stressing over which £300 laptop to buy! A house? Jeez. No way am I seeking an estate agent now. Sometime in the new year, we intend to see a mortgage adviser...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: