Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lenormand Draw 6 of 7: Blue Owl

Blue Owl, AG Muller 1970
(About the Blue Owl...when I ordered this, I thought I was getting the playing card inset version. I was unlucky and got the verses. But the deck was super-cheap, so I just ignore them. The verses are truly dreadful. Truly.)

What is happening with me today?

AM (7.02)
Key theme: The Fox again! I've tried, but I just can't see the Fox as work. It doesn't make sense in my head. I associate 'fox' with sly, deceitful, conniving, trickster. But it could have a more neutral meaning of clever solutions. Working things out. Finding ways to get what you want or need. Solving puzzles. Or it could just be thinking itself. Thinking about things.
Prediction: Fox+Mountain+Path certainly suggests that any attempts being clever, whether it's with solutions or more nefarious scheming, will dead-end today. The method, whatever it may be, represented by the Fox is blocked by the Mountain, and so is the Path. Sounds like it may be either a frustrating day where my problem-solving attempts come to naught (the neutral version of Fox), or a day when sly scheming doesn't work for the schemer. In either case, as this is a daily draw, whatever happens will be the blandest, most watered-down version of these scenarios, because real life ain't Coronation Street. (Out of curiosity, I drew three tarot cards asking for any clarity it might give. Aquarian Tarot: Fool, 5 of Cups, 4 of Cups Rx. The draw suggests to me disillusionment, perhaps some naive belief or hope being dispelled, and feeling sorry for oneself. So, who knows, but either way, not a promising picture of the day.)

PM (18.30)
Accuracy: Not bad
What happened in relation to the cards: A telephone customer was not happy that I would not make a personal recommendation for something rather than supplying her with information only. She soundly abused me and demanded to speak to my manager. I later spoke to the manager who said she has always heard me speak with composure and politeness. Really, it was so upsetting I considered just putting the phone down. So---was that woman who seems to have wanted to get me in trouble the Fox? And was the manager the Mountain she came up against? Possibly. Or the Fox could have been me trying very hard to sniff out exactly what this customer was after so I could supply it or offer an explanation for why I couldn't. But she was having none of it. Either way, trouble meets the mountain. Maybe the path is me ending up in the clear--because surely the whole thing was her problem, not mine!
Observations: (I notice that no matter what deck I'm using, I've been drawing more or less the same cards. Fox, Mice, Birds...I'll do a tally at the end of Day 7.) I observe that even though I can make connections at the end of the day, sometimes, I am still not very honed in on the predictions. My readings have always been introspective and healing rather than predictive, anyway. So it's not surprising that I am finding challenges with it in the Lenormand. But I chose to work with Lenormand specifically to tap into this skill, so I shall persevere.

3 comments:

  1. How about Fox as working smarter rather than harder? :) I've got this one, too, and the poems are dire!

    Anyhow, the reading could give: your choices are being blocked, so find a way around, rather than trying to go through the obstacles...

    Will look forward to the evening update, and your end of week tally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope you're wanting to hone your predictive ability means that there will be more of these readings, as I've been finding them very interesting and informative :)

    Sorry you had such an unpleasant day. I think sometimes people just need to take their bad mood out, and pick someone almost randomly to do so :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue with them, but maybe not every day here, it might get a bit dull! Once or twice a week here, possibly daily on the 'other' blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: