Tuesday 3 September 2013

Right back to it again

Back to work today after a luxurious three days in a row off. Looks like it will be a busy day of catch-up, lots of emails. The 8 of Wands from Touchstone Tarot (Kat Black, Kunati 2009) shows a layd on her balcony, opening a scroll, with eight wands descending at an angle, as in the traditional RWS image. The 8 of Wands signifies messages, a sense of urgency, and rushing. In more recent times, it has come to mean faster means of communication, so text messaging and emails are often associated with this card.

I hope it will be a busy day, to make the time go by faster. Tuesdays are my longest work day of the week, 8.30-6.15. Here's to a work day that goes by fast and during which I feel productive but not stressed out.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, my CotD was the Eight of Wands, too, but with a very different feel to it. I have written quite a few emails, it must be said :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: