Sunday 9 February 2014

But but but...I don't wanna!

Morgan Tarot
I don't want a card telling me to be patient today. I don't want to be told I need to put the work in and then wait to see what happens. I don't want to then have to do even more work to gather the harvest of my previous work. BUT...that's what I got today. The 7 of Pentacles from Morgan Greer Tarot. Dang.

I want a card that shows a fairy godmother riding a unicorn from a rainbow-filled sky, alighting into my life to make me slim, beautiful, wealthy, confident, owning my own house, with a clear financial future, a flat belly and thigh gap.

But what do I get? A farmer who looks like a refugee from The Joy of Sex telling me anything I want in this life I've got to work for it. Booo!

Oh well. He could also be telling me today is a good day to take stock of my harvest, so let's do that. What have I got?

*My husband
*A new job about to start
*My health
*A place to live, even if I don't own it. (At least the rent hasn't gone up since we moved in here in 2002, and that's got to be a good thing!)
*A pulse

So...it's not all bad. Can you see I've had a mood swing since yesterday? Just a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: