Thursday 20 February 2014

Deep Purple

Cachet Tarot 2003, 2013
Purple haze!
in my brain
lately things don't seem the same
actin' funny but I don't know why
'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Purple haze!

all around
Don't know if I'm comin up or down
Am I happy or in misery
whatever it is put a spell on me...
           ~Jimi Hendrix

Or as the Brady Bunch put it --

When it's time to change, 
then it's time to change.
Don't fight the tide, 
come along for the ride, 
don't you see
When it's time to change,

you've got to rearrange
who you are into what you're gonna be.
Sha na na na, na na na na na, sha na na na na,
Sha na na na, na na na na na, sha na na na na!


Philosophers, both. :)





3 comments:

  1. lol. You're singing my tune. And I love purple. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeesh, those hands clawing up from beneath are a bit creepy! Grasping, clutching, not wanting to let go, to give up, to move on, they clearly haven't heard those songs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This deck went to a charity shop.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: