Monday 3 March 2014

Empty vessel

This week I'm drawing from the Druidcraft Tarot by Phillip Carr-Gomm and William Worthington.

It was a busy day today, the first day of my new job. I felt tired and overwhelmed, and this card reminded me to just take it all in and let it percolate inside. So that's what I did. I was an empty vessel, receiving -- much like the shape of the High Priestess's arms, which form a grail or cup shape to receive wisdom from the moon and the stars.

When I got home, I was knackered, my feet hurt and I was starving. I left the house at 7.35 am, got home at nearly 7 pm. This is going to be the case most days, so when I will ever find the time or inclination to work out again, who knows! But that, too, is something to worry about another day.

I drew all my cards for the week in advance, and funnily enough, the entire week after today is Pentacles -- not a big surprise considering my week will be dominated by learning the basics of a new job.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the percolating, and how funny that all the rest were Pentacles :D Sorry to hear about the long hours, though. I guess in part that's due to the commute?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: