Wednesday 23 April 2014

Stop dancing on my brain


Working from home today. Going to doctor. I am not going to be enslaved or tricked by that old Devil, the mind. I will not remain in bondage. I will seek help. I will find my way out.

I've been trapped in my thoughts lately. Stress has manifested itself in unusual ways for me. Fixations, repetitive thoughts, panic attacks. At the moment while its acute, I hope for a prescription for something to calm me, and in the long run, for the support of counselling. Reality is so much nicer than delusion and it's time to get back to it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad for you Wednesday has finally arrived :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting, seeing the keywords she chose for the cards, as I have the untitled version. Glad to hear you're getting those thoughts under control a bit, seeing reality rather than dancing to the devil's tune!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: