Friday 25 April 2014

Wheel of fortune

Draw for Thursday 24 April
Yesterday I had a 1:1 with my manager and reviewed my work. I felt a bit happier today, but then at about 8 pm I started to get pain in my tooth and that brought on all sorts of troubling thoughts and shaky feelings, so I took some medication and went to bed at 9.30. I woke and 1.30, and then woke up again every thirty minutes or so for the rest of the night. This is precisely what I did on Wednesday night as well, only without the added toothache.

I hope Thursday was a turning point and that things will be looking up from here.

This morning I feel shaky and nauseated and am just having a protein shake for breakfast because the thought of chewing alarms me. The tooth doesn't hurt much at the moment and I don't want it to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: