Tuesday 11 August 2015

Lenormand Daily Draw: Wonderful counselor

Midnight Madness Lenormand, Bridgett Trejo 2014 
My draw today from Bridgett Trejo's Midnight Madness Lenormand is Snake + Sun + Clouds. Complications melt away and the unclear becomes clear. Maybe not crystal clear, but things are looking up.

This could apply to many areas, of course. It remains to be seen today what winding path I gain some clarity on. I'll check back in this evening with an update.

Trejo, 2014 
My blessing for the day:

12 (Queen) + 1 + 13 (King) = 26 Book

Through study and reflection, may what lies hidden be revealed to me today.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your cards! :) Good luck on the interview you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the cards and thanks for the extra surprise. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment here: