Friday 14 August 2015

Lenormand gives me a to do list

ASS Lenormand, Konigsfurt-Urania 

Today's draw reminds me that I have received payment for a reading and it absolutely must be done today. The Key is striking me like a string tied around a finger -- a reminder to do something very important.

Message received!

It HAS been a rather fraught week for me, it's unusual that there's a delay between an order and fulfillment. I was curious, so I looked at the next two cards in the deck that would have made a line of 5: Fox and Ring. Yes, it definitely is wrong not to get that done TODAY, because I have a contract with this person.

Message received and noted!

I know what I'm doing today straight after work, then. :D

7 comments:

  1. Ha! Yes! I love how Lenormand often reminds me of what I need to do on a particular day. And then I do it, and then indeed I have fulfilled my Lennie prediction ;-) Haha... Nice deck, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how that works, isn't it? Useful, though! :)

      Delete
  2. This is one reason I've now taken readings off my website. I've still done a couple, but people have to ask me before they buy, so I can manage my time. Hope you got the reading done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastinator! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stating the obvious again? :)

      Delete

Leave a comment here: