41. How do you handle rejection from a fellow witch that refuses to do a reading or spell for you?
Shrug. What do I care. Why would I ask another witch to do a spell for me? I can do my own spells. I'd probably be the one saying no to people. LOL
42. Do you think it is necessary to cast a circle when you do spell work or any magical working?
No, but I do enjoy casting a circle for a more formal ritual, like a sabbat observance.
43. If Steven Spielberg called and wanted to make a movie of your life, who would you want to play as you?
If Steven Spielberg called and said he wanted to make a movie of my life, I would die laughing before I could give it any thought.
44. What is some advice that was given to you that you pass along because it made an impact on your path?
'Be your own kind of witch. Your own damn kind.'
45. What is some advice you would give someone who has not found their deity?
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to have a deity. Just do what you do.
46. Where do you buy your herbs?
I get them in pots from local supermarkets.
47. How did you feel casting your first circle (silly, scared, stumbling, etc)?
Very silly, and distressed because I turned out all the lights and couldn't see to read my notes.
48. What was your first successful spell?
I'd just started reading about magic. I had sent an email to customer service of a company and hadn't heard back from them. I got a small candle and set an intention, 'By the time this candle burns out, the phone will ring.' I put it next to the computer because I had been sending emails. I swear to you, when that candle went out, I mean just as it juttered out, that phone rang. It was customer service. I was so flabbergasted.
49. What is your general practice for meditation?
Sit down, set timer, stare at something.
50. Are you a day walker or a night comer?
LOL. What? Has someone been watching 'Penny Dreadful' in a loop? Day walker night comer, WTF. I get up early and like to be home before 9.30 at night if that's what you're asking.
51. How and when did you know you wanted to be on this path?
I found out I was on it more than decided to be on it.
52. What type of pagan are you (Wiccan, eclectic, hedge, etc)?
The kind that I am. Sorry I can't be more conveniently labelled.
53. What candle color do you use most?
54. What area would you like to see your craft grow in?
55. What is your preference, to buy or make your tools?
I guess I'm not that obsessed with tools. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.
56. What fictional witch book/screen inspired you the most?
I love 'The Craft'. Nancy was so awesome. She creeped me out and turned me on.
57. With your first spell were you alone or in a coven?
58. What is your favorite candle, incense scent for magical purposes?
I like mild Japanese incense blends, low smoke type.
59. Where is your favorite place to go to reconnect with nature?
River valleys and rugged coastal paths.
60. Do you believe in fantasy creatures (unicorns, gnomes, elves, fairies, etc)?
61. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
Yes and no.
62. Would you ever teach the craft?
Unlikely. You can rather see by my answers, I keep most of this to myself. I would not make a good magical teacher, unless you're looking for someone to keep telling you, 'Stop worrying if you're doing it right. Just do what you do. Stop looking to me or anyone else for approval. Do what you do!' I could give you one heck of a book list, though, and certainly I can teach you tarot, and methods of using tarot in your own spell work.