Thursday 30 June 2016

That's about the size of it - 10 of Swords

Francois Chosson 1736, Yves Reynaud
Camelia Elias calls the 10 of Swords the 'Oh dear, I'm done' card.

Fed up.
Can't take anymore.
Tired of thinking of about it.
Tired of worrying about it.
Tired of plots, schemes and machinations.
Tired of complications.
Tired of conflicting information.
Tired of arguments, rhetoric, 'alternating viewpoints'.
Tired of other people's crap.
Tired of your own crap.
Just plain old tired.
Worn out, had enough, that's it, that's all.

(A ray of hope -- the two swords with tips crossed suggest an ally to help get you through this. Find the ally!

-- Or you might even BE the ally. Did you ever think of that? No, of course not. You only ever think about yourself! LOL)

7 comments:

  1. very reflective of the whole Brexit thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing. :)

      Delete
  2. All that can happen here, unless it destroys you, is for your big juicy heart to break open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe anything can destroy you. You feel destroyed sometimes, I'll grant you.

      Delete
  3. Interesting perspective, and helpful for me today as I got this card yesterday on a project I feel enthusiastic about in theory, but haven't done anything on for four days... :)
    I'd never heard the ally idea, which I guess is only relevant to Marseilles-style pips. I hope I was that ally for someone today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's there somewhat in the 'nowhere to go but up' aspect of the RWS meaning. ?? I have no doubts you were an ally! You're ally material.

      Delete
    2. Thank you kindly! As for the RWS, there's nothing visual there that I can think of to link to the idea of an ally. But definitely, after each night there is a new dawn :)

      Delete

Leave a comment here: