Order a Reading

Wednesday, 13 September 2017

I'm still around and I still read

Hi all

I just wanted to give you a wave and say I'm still around and I still read cards, I just don't blog much at this point in my life. Since switching to Tarot de Marseille and playing cards as my primary reading decks, and it must be said my reading style has also evolved along with this switch, I don't feel the need to talk so much about decks. But this could change. However, I still offer readings, so feel free to order.

On another front, I've joined Weight Watchers and so far have lost 5 lbs. Just another 50-something to go, then! :)

Happy Autumn Equinox, if I don't see you again before the day! x

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you're still around. 😊 Yay! for TdM and playing cards (especially playing cards, my main squeeze). And Yay! for the WW progress - you did make me laugh. Catch you later.

    ReplyDelete