Wednesday 5 March 2014

I just can't wait to be king

Is it only Wednesday? Last night I went to sleep on the sofa and woke up a couple of hours later and still had my glasses on. After a bath I went to bed, presumably intending to read, because when I woke up this morning, my book was still lying on my leg. I guess I didn't stir all night!

Today's card from Druidcraft Tarot is King of Pentacles. My manager is back in today and I have meetings scheduled most of the day, so my time alone to sort things out is over. I think I've got my head around everything I've been given so far, so I believe I'm ready for the next things they show me. The companion book says the King of Pentacles can 'indicate the steady progress and success of a business, project or career' and that 'in other circumstances, it might symbolize a traditional, established organization or profession.'

My managers have been mentioned 'when you get your feet under the table,' and so drawing the King of Pentacles gives me hope that at least I am going to be able to recognize the table when I eventually find it! Now...where's that Walnut flower remedy...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what it says that your sleep was so still - perhaps that you were very tired?! Hope things with the managers went well...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: