Saturday 8 March 2014

Slumber on

Faerie Tarot by Nathalie Hertz, US Games 2008
I know I keep banging on about how tired I am but get this. Last night I fall asleep on the sofa at 9.00. I wake up at 1.30 am and have a cookie and take a bath, get to bed at 2.00 am. I sleep a little but start to wake up around 3.00. I get up at 3.18. I read a book, piddle around online, go back to bed at 5.20 am. I get up again at 6.30 am. What the heck!

So I'm glad to see that today's card from the Nathalie Hertz Faerie Tarot shows that I will be able to take it easy and rest today. I definitely feel a nap coming on.

I like this card, with the little faerie all curled up asleep, her crazy little toes pointing every which way and the truffula trees standing guard in the background.

It's been awhile since I used this deck, but I think it's
spring - cups
summer - wands
autumn - pentacles
winter - swords,
which makes pretty good sense, even though I always look upon the suits as wands, cups, swords, pentacles, and that is the traditional order. It's more traditional, I think, to have the suits correspond to elements rather than seasons. But that's me being rigid, and faerie decks aren't known for being traditional!

So anyway, the gal's asleep and hopefully so will I be at some point today. Or at least solidly asleep for 8 hours or so tonight.



1 comment:

  1. Well, you know, piddling around online isn't recommended if you want to get back to sleep! I hope you do manage to sleep better today/tonight, sounds like you need a rest. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: