Tuesday 31 May 2016

The Chariot

Morgan Greer Tarot 
Thoughts on the Chariot from various sources

The Chariot: a closer look

A Chariot reading: Part 1

A Chariot reading: Part 2 

I've been looking back at old blog entries a bit lately. Seems a shame for them to lie buried in my blog, never again to see the light of day. So I will probably be digging them up a bit, when I remember.

I also have dug out an old favourite deck, Morgan Greer Tarot. I've been using the PCS Commemorative a lot lately, only because it's been open and on my desk and I can't be asked to select a different one. So I've replaced it with the Morgan Greer, and that will be the one I use for a while.

As my card of the day, I hope this shows the day moving forward with all speed, getting things done and getting back home. I don't want any complications today that I can't trample over. It's one of those kind of moods today.

Hope your Tuesday goes smoothly, too!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the day didn't work out the way you wanted. Still, someone was telling me recently about staying in the moment despite transport hitches ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed but calm and accepting.

      Delete

Leave a comment here: