Friday 22 September 2017

Mabons past



I started this blog seven years ago, and have been pretty faithful to it, with some fallow periods (such as the current one). I did a quick search for previous Autumn Equinox posts and found these:


2012 - for the Tarot Blog Hop (I wonder if that's still running) - Choosing a card to represent 'the hidden god' (I don't own any of those decks anymore - but you may notice I mention disliking the word 'resonate' in this entry, too!)

2012 - my first reading with the Wicca Moon Tarot (which I still have)

2013 - a Lenormand square of 9 (with a deck I no longer have)

2014 - look at Sally Morningstar's Wicca Deck (which I still have)

2014 - from the old 'Share a Spread Sunday' series I did for a time (back when I used to do 'spreads')

3 comments:

  1. The Tarot Blog Hop is still running, though I've missed the last two. Almost the first ones I've missed since it started :/ Life has just gotten in the way, of late...
    Have to say, I can never imagine getting rid of the RWS, Gaian and Robin Wood. I still love them, though I haven't read with the latter two in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the Universal RW that I got rid of. I still have a couple of RWS decks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's fair enough, then, I think it's my least favourite RWS, too :D

      Delete

Leave a comment here: