Tuesday 23 August 2011

Gaian Tarot - 7 of Air

Here's my card of the day from Joanna Powell Colbert's Gaian Tarot (Llewellyn 2011.)

The hiker is stopping on his journey to check his map. He looks very relaxed and confident, so I don't think he's lost. I think he's considering his options. There's lots of stuff on that map to see, and only the rest of the day to see it in. Which way should he go?

Maybe this morning before he set out, he had made a detailed plan of what he would do during this hike. But now that he's out here in the hills, things look different. Maybe the path he'd planned doesn't take him to the place he now realises he would prefer to see. I really think he's about to change plans entirely, much to his surprise. I like this card.

I don't really know what it had to do with my day today. But I like it, anyway. :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,
    What I see in this is that maybe you could allow yourself not to go the way you had planned and thought you would...
    Hugs, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.8.11

    Carla,

    Loved your comments on this card. Made me think of writing a story. You can plot out every step of the journey, but sometimes you have to re-evaluate your plan.

    Best wishes,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: