Thursday 27 September 2012

Another end of day draw: Wicca Moon

What did I get right yesterday?
What should I take forward into today?

Wicca Moon by Shirlee@Wicca Moon
Yesterday was a busy day at work for sure. It's actually true that yesterday I made a sort of resolution about personal industry. I wrote a sort of affirmation that I'd read on Prince Lenormand's blog and posted in on the corkboard above my meditation space: 'It feels better to be doing something, rather than continuously thinking about it.' And I actually did some of the things I'd been 'meaning' to do: paid a deposit on a holiday cottage for next Feb, did my workout, and sat for meditation. So both at work and in my personal goals, I was acting and doing rather than planning, a very 8 of Pentacles thing.

The Knight of Swords suggests I should continue in that vein today. He is a man of action, led by his principles. In many decks, he is depicting as charging very boldly forward toward what might be a battle, but in this card, he looks more like an 18th century country gentleman. Who knows, though, maybe he's dismounted in order to meet up with an opponent in a duel of honour. That smile of his might be a courtly gesture. Ha ha. I feel that the card's message for me today is not to let my 'high horse' or my thoughts (suggested by the wispy current of air) carry me off into overthinking, but to remain solidly on the ground and continue my good work today. So that means enough of the blogging and on with the doing. Tarar a bit!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying these end of the day draws - what a great idea! Still, I'm so tired and crap at night I'm not going to swap from my early morning posts... Though maybe I could do "what did I get right yesterday and what should I continue today"... *wanders off looking pensive*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like early morning posts for two reasons. I'm tired and crap (LOL) and I am rubbish at predictive readings. Reflective is best for me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: