Tuesday 25 September 2012

End of day draw: Wicca Moon

What did I get right today?
What do I need to take forward into tomorrow?

Wicca Moon Tarot by Shirlee@Wicca Moon
I showed more emotional maturity today. Particularly in comparison to yesterday! I got totally soaked to the skin yesterday on the walk to work. It was an interesting experience. I could feel my trousers getting wet at the ankle. I made up my mind that I would be mature about it and say nothing at work. Then the water was up to my knees and my socks were soaked. Not feeling very accepting of the moment anymore, I still continued to trudge and chant a mantra in my mind. Then I realised that my trousers were so soaked that they were clinging to my legs to the upper thigh and riding up because they were so wet. Even though I was fuming inside, I continued to chant my mantra. Funny that! By the time I got to work I was NONE too pleased. Water was actually dripping off the HEM of my trousers and leaving droplets on the floor. I took off my shoes and squeezed actual streams of water out of my shoestrings! Not happy, not happy at all. I then sat through the staff meeting soaking wet, freezing, and finally asked my manager if a colleague could take me home to change trousers. Yes, I fretted, I whined, I retold the story all day and I allowed it to hang like a thundercloud over me well into the evening. Today...not wet. And I handled a few trying customers very well. So that's better! But even though I wasn't overly emotional today, I did eat too much! It seems like I can't multi-task!

Tomorrow, I should take this forward by being even more circumspect. You know, circumspect is not easy for me. I am the type to roar and rave, grumble and chunter or laugh and exult. Poker-faced, I'm not! But I shall certainly make an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: