Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wow, there's daylight up here

Gaian Tarot, Joanna Powell Colbert
Today's card is from the Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert. It's the Explorer of Air, or Knight of Swords. The figure in the card has climbed up from the forest floor right up to the top of the canopy, and is peering around, checking out the scene. A variety of birds fly and perch all around him.

I certainly have been peering at the forest from above the trees for the last few days, working on my 2012 year in review, and planning some goals for 2013. Lots of thinking, planning and writing! And quite a lot of squinting into the distance, as well, pondering what to write.

May I use this current time of planning and thinking in a balanced way, and lay plans that will not pressure or stress, but nurture and uplift me through 2013.

Affirmation: I can do anything -- I have no limits -- it's a simple matter of taking things one moment at a time.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great affirmation! I have a tendency to pressure myself with my own goals, and suspect you may, too. So, remembering that if you don't do a goal perhaps it wasn't really something you wanted, and if it is then just go do it, can be good advice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: