Friday 24 January 2014

Watery lady

Thoth Tarot
I blogged about this card a bit over a year ago. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long! Where does the time go?

Today calls for me to be sensitive to the feelings of others. I need to look at things from the perspective of other people. I can practice reflecting what people say, verbalizing what they may be feeling in order to facilitate communication and understanding between us. I must be on my guard against feeling weak or resentful. It is also a day to seek beauty and to be creative and imaginative.

I wanted to see how this card was aspected today, so I drew the next two: 2 of Wands, 2 of Swords. The message seems to be --

Be sensitive and reflective today in the way you assert yourself, and in this way you can find peace or a truce.

That makes sense in my current situation, so I'll take it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: