Thursday 23 January 2014

Slow and steady wins the race

Thoth Tarot
Nearly a year ago I drew this same card and christened him 'Lancelot du Nunchucks'. He's not really a knight, he's more of a king, because Crowley doesn't have kings in his Thoth deck.

I'm glad to see that today will be a slow and steady day. I have submitted the project I worked on last night, and I tried to be as steady and methodical in doing it as I could, to turn out an acceptable product. Now all we can do is watch and wait, not unlike the chap in this card.

Now that that is out of the way, maybe today would be a good day to investigate the state of my finances. I haven't done any close checking of my various accounts in a while so perhaps today would be a good day to do that. Though to be honest, I feel quite tired of frittering with details and maybe I will leave it. Maybe instead I will just tidy up some of the papers lying around here and see if I can at least find the folder in which I keep these things. That's a Knight of Disks thing to do, a chore having to do with the material or physical realm, that takes time and might be the sort of job that isn't considered 'fun' but that needs to be done. Good old dutiful Knight of Disks... I think that box is in the top of the closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: