Friday 5 October 2012

Daily Lenormand 2 of 7: Postmark

What is happening to me today?

Postmark Lenormand by Melissa Hill
AM (6.25)
Key focus: danger, aggression, cutting -- So looks like could be a lot of 'crisis mode' going on, urgent tasks
Prediction: There seem to be lots of ways this could go, some more fanciful than others. My first thought is that there will be no trouble from a certain hurtful woman at work today. Or that in some way from today or at least during this day, she will pose no threat to me. But why she would turn up in a reading I don't know as I have had no real negative dealings with her in several month, although the issue has re-emerged in my life again this week. On the other hand, the Snake may not be a woman, it could mean just complications in general. It looks in that case like some sort of complication will be ended. I don't see any cards here that look like a weather prediction.

PM (18.30)
Accuracy: Not sure
What happened in relation to these cards: To be honest, I'm not sure if anything happened in relation to these cards. I think these cards point to something that is brewing. Why I drew them for today I do not know. I don't want to go into the details here.
Observations: I think I may need to focus my intention more fully on the day. Maybe rewording would be good. 'What energies and events will I be involved in over the next 24 hours?' or something like that. That actually makes me think of something I have never thought of before. What if events happened today that will effect me, but I didn't know about them because they didn't happen to me directly? Could divination cards ever be pointing to those? Hm.

2 comments:

  1. My reading: you've been reaping good rewards through your recent behaviour (I'm thinking spiritual practice, but I guess it could also be avoiding negativity at work). Now, you need to bring your intelligence to bear to make some kind of change, and let go of something from the past.

    In this, I see what you've commented on in the past about this time of year bringing you to new spiritual thoughts, or new enthusiasm for studying. Hence the Lenormand readings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thing I need to let go of is an insane love of Doritos. It's done me no favours over the years. I think it's a codependent relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: