Wednesday 10 October 2012

Lenormand Draw 7 of 7: Mystical

What is happening with me today?

Mystical Lenormand
AM (6.52)
Key theme: A decision, seeking direction
Prediction: A loyal woman will offer advice or I will need to make a decision about her.

PM (17.12)
Accuracy: HIGH
What happened in relation to the cards: Female work colleague who has always been very supportive of  and friendly toward me (we like to talk about Indian cooking!) will be retiring in Dec. Today, she offered me sort of 'life' advice; it was almost like her leaving message to me. She told me that when I know I am in the right, I should always stand up for myself and not fall into the trap of thinking it is somehow my fault.

Observations: I did not seek this out or wrangle this into happening. She started the conversation. In my original prediction, I added 'or I will need to make a decision about her' to account for the 'decision' aspect of Path. But to me, Path means Path--as in, the way one makes one's way through the world. So the card with Dog really seemed to me to be advice.

(Tally: Birds x 2, Mice x 2, Fox x 2, Mountain x 2, Scythe x 2, Path x2. Appearing only once each were Heart, Rider, Snake, Coffin, Bear, Lilies, Anchor, and Key. (Mountain, Scythe and Path were repeated in a mid-day draw I did on one of the days). Decisions, irritations, anxiety, the need to draw a line under things, and a sense of something out-to-get-me. To be honest, though there is no basis for these feelings in reality, I have had all of them a lot lately. Very tired, physically and mentally lately.)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, when you have to decide, stay true to yourself and your process of transformation...

    Or, a decision faces you and those loyal to you, which will lead to new growth.

    Don't know why, but I'm really seeing you as the snake today, maybe cos she's wrapped around an egg, with sun and moon to either side, and blowing raspberries at life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see myself as the snake, too!! And I particularly like your take on the egg and stuff. ha ha

    I hope I don't face any big decisions today. We'll see what happens. x (By the way, you just offered me some advice...so there's the reading I did. 'STay true to yourself and your process of transformation') :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting about the patterns/repeat cards. have been enjoying following along with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that one worked out well on every count! Predictive, and supportive/psychological ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: