Monday 22 October 2012

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

This week I will be using the Hezicos Tarot, created and illustrated by Mary Griffin. This morning I decided to draw three cards for the day. The first shuffle I wasn't thinking or paying much attention and drew Queen of Rods, 5 of Swords and 4 of Coins. I figured, hmph, I will concentrate and draw again. It's early. So I drew again and got:

Hezicos, 2010
So, there seems to be no escaping the 5s today. The Queen of Swords (me) is caught between the 5 of Cups and 5 of Rods. I believe this is going to be a day in which my moods and events are deeply coloured by the weather. A day of little emotional peaks and troughs and petty irritations, that I just need to get through.

The thing about daily draws, though, is they are never as dramatic as you might think. You pull 'Death' for the day and think, 'Oh good lord! What is going to happen that will be so 'transformational'??' And it might turn out that you learn a new shortcut on MS Word. :)  So this could just be me getting pissed off about slogging to work in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: