Saturday 27 October 2012

What next?

I've been locked out of my email account for a week or so and I've submitted four forms to try to prove to MSN that it's really my email, but the verdict always come back 'insufficient evidence.' So, my old email accounts are locked, I guess forever. This is worrying to me. I suppose if they're locked up tight and no one can ever open them, they are probably safe enough. But if they're going to lock them up tight, I wish they would just go ahead and delete them. Then I wouldn't have to always wonder what the consequences will be.

So, I thought I'd ask tarot. What will be the consequences of my locked email accounts? Three card draw:

My contacts -- 9 of Coins
My finances -- High Priestess
Unknown consequences -- 10 of Wands

Hezicos, Griffin 2010
My friends have nothing to worry about, they are safe. That's a relief. And my finances are protected by the secretive nature of the few companies I deal with. They will not be fooled. The worry about 'unknown consequences' will plague me if I let it. But there's no reason to worry. If something happens, I will just have to seek out those who can help me bear the burden -- and find the solution. Ten of Rods does suggest something VERY annoying may happen. But it just as easily suggests a feeling of doom looming over me that I decide to shoulder and carry around. That latter one is most likely.

I don't think I have much cause for concern. No doubt there are thousands upon thousands of 'locked' emails floating around in cyberspace.

Never fear, if you are interested in ordering a reading, I have a new email:

rowan_tarot@yahoo.com

Today I am off to visit my friend Chloe, of Inner Whispers, and geek out over tarot cards! Yay!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.10.12

    It seems to me, that the more 'safety conscious' everything gets, it is us who have the problems with accessing all of our own accounts. I hate how this world is turning out with relation to technology. It's meant to make things easier, but I long for the simplicity that once was. I have been shut out of online bank accounts and bloody PayPal and it drives me mad.

    Hope you and Chloe have a lovely day together :)

    PLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts here are that the burden of the 10 of wands could just be the need to set up a new email, update all your websites, buisness transactions, personal contacts about your new email, the annoyance of not being able to look something in an old email up, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLN, you are too right!

    Bonkers, I like your take on the 10 of Wands, because I've already done that stuff and that puts all the burdens behind me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: