Tuesday 27 November 2012

Why rush? There's a bigger picture, you know

Morgan's Tarot, US Games
'Slow down, you move too fast
You've got to make the moment last
Just kickin down the cobblestones
Lookin for fun and feelin groovy

La dadada da da da, feelin groovy

Hello lampost, whatcha knowin?
I've come to watch your flowers growin.
Ain't you got no rhymes for me?
Dootin dootoo, feelin groovy

La dadada da da, feelin groovy

Got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life, I love you

All is groovy'





2 comments:

  1. Yeah, definitely a "big picture" card. While we think we're rushing, the world is turning and the universe is expanding. And perfect song choice, too - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song Carla, my favorite Simon and Garfunkel track though is 'For Emily'. Get goosebumps every time I hear it :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: