Thursday 22 November 2012

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side...

Lenormand Oracle Cards, LoScarabeo
A 5-card draw for today. This combination of cards suggests that stability in my community comes from positive attitude to change. Wow, that sounds like a phrase from a CV. In other words, it appears to be telling me, for a stable, happy experience at work today, have a positive attitude toward change coming from on high. Not easy, but I suppose it makes for a smoother day and a happier life in general both for me and those around me.

The cards play off each other. For me, Anchor stands for stability, Garden for community, groups, the public, etc. The Tower is always authorities, bosses, institutions. Rarely, it can mean isolation. The Stork represents change, new beginnings. Its associations with birth seem pretty obvious.  Then of course the Sun is all about positivity, good vibes, good outcomes, a sunny disposition, a positive spin, and all that sort of thing. Strung together, they give me the message for what will be most useful for me today. There's no use complaining of the changes on the way, so I might as well look for the positive.

Okay. 'My hands are small, I know, but they're my own', as Jewel has been warbling to me this morning. Let's go forth into the world and be sunny.

1 comment:

  1. What no update? Were there changes from on high? Did you manage a sunny disposition? ;) Certainly, it wasn't a message about the actual weather!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: