Friday 2 November 2012

Posh Pumpkin

West, US Games 2008
Friday with the Halloween Tarot by Kipling West

I'm so glad to see this card today. It's one of my favourites, as it is about abundance, security and  contentment. It looks to me like Our Lady of the Nine Pumpkins bought out Mr Turnip Head from yesterday's  Four of Pumpkins, chopped down that silly little tree that was blocking the view of her stately home, and is now reveling in her rich harvest of...Pumpkins. Well, this is Halloween Land, where they set great store by such things.

She is very much like the lady from the RWS 9 of Pentacles. She's got 9 pumpkins in her patch. Her robes are a striking combination of orange (of course) and that colour of royalty and riches, purple. I like her 30s-style bobbed hair and hat, and the red gloves and feather. Her kestrel is an owl. I notice some autumn leaves nestled among the pumpkins. And of course that black cat is there, as always!

I fervently hope that this card indicates a DELIVERY will arrive for me today, my long-awaited John Matthews & Will Worthington Camelot Tarot. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. You might have bought this deck for your hubby, but I love how you're working with it. You've cracked me up every day this week! :D

    Still, I shall keep my fingers crossed your Camelot Oracle arrives, and cross my fingers that I'll find the time to play with mine one day soon...

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Camelot Oracle arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: